CLASS B CDL TRAINING
Professional Truck and Bus Driver Programs
Class B/BP2 Passenger/BP2-S (School Bus) CDL Training
The Class B Bus and Truck Driver Programs are designed for individuals who have no experience or training with Class B commercial vehicles.
Requirements: Must pass a Department of Transportation (DOT) Physical, have a Class B Permit, (optional BP2 endorsements for Bus), and pass a required Drug Screen. Skill Evaluation required prior to enrollment. Must be at least 18 years old to enroll.
Curriculum: The program includes classroom, parked vehicle instruction, driving range basic vehicle handling, and public roadway driving while with a qualified driving instructor.
This course prepares students for entry-level employment in the transportation industry.
Requirments for CDL Training
- Must be 18 years old
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Must have a valid Commercial Learner’s Permit
- Must have a valid DOT physical
- Must be legally able to be employed in the United States
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English per FMCSR 391.11 (b)(2)